Profoto users: how has your experience been?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Big Papi New Member • Posts: 10
Profoto users: how has your experience been?

Hey all. First of all, I'm not looking for any comments of people bashing either Godox or Profoto. I'm just looking for objective viewpoints from Profoto users.

I've been a Godox V1 user for the last five years and have been generally happy with them. I'm a wedding photographer and use three OCF along with the one I have on camera. As of recent, I've been noticing a lot of misfires with my flashes. Sometimes 1-2 of the 4 flashes won't fire off, and sometimes only my on-camera flash would fire off and it's gotten me to look at alternatives.

I'm in a position where I'm able to get 15-30% off Profoto gear and I'm looking to sell my Godox flashes and moving systems. I'm looking for some opinions on those who have maybe moved to Profoto or have been long-time Profoto users as I've been reading mixed reviews when it comes to their repair services. Additionally, I'm also looking for recommendations as to which gear would be ideal. I'd definitely be looking at 2x A10's, and maybe 2-3 A2's since they are fairly compact. I've also started doing some outdoor flash work so I'm maybe considering a B10x or the plus. Thoughts?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow