New to RF family, Lenses suggestion

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Eagle430s
Eagle430s Regular Member • Posts: 359
New to RF family, Lenses suggestion

Hello

I recently bought an R6 camera and am trying to switch to RF lenses, I am working professionaly doing events/ fashion/studio work/ christenings most of my jobs

I already ordered the rf 28-70 and am looking for a few other lenses to have in my bag.

I have a person that wants to buy my favourite money worth lens that it's always in my bag, my canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM, I love it well worth the money, I was looking at the rf alternative but i read a few reviews saying is not with the switch?

Another alternative (a bit more expensive though ) is the rf 35mm macro lens, is it a good sharp lens?

Also am saving money for an RF 70-200 , I don't know if it worths looking at the f4 version? I used to own the EF 70-200 f2.8ii , super sharp ,fast lens but I wasn't using it much due to the weight.

Also I ve read excellent reviews for the rf 24-105f4 ,but I don't know if it worths buying it since I already bought the 28-70 ?

Any other suggestions to consider?

Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow