7Artisans Photoelectric 28mm f1.4 Lens

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
bs1946
OP bs1946 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,639
Re: 7Artisans Photoelectric 28mm f1.4 Lens

Thanks for the reply. When I had my M8 and M9 I used every focal length from 21mm up to 90mm with a collection of mostly Leica, Zeiss, and Voigtlander. My favorite was and still is 50mm. At one point I was collecting them and had over a dozen including Russian, Canon, and vintage LTM lenses. For awhile, I also like using 75mm.

Right now I have a Voigtlander Vintage Line Nokton 50mm f1.5 II and a Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar. Optically they are fine, but I just don't like physical layout and mechanics of either. The 50mm is already up for sale and boxed up. At the beginning of the week, I bought a mint used Zeiss 50mm f2 Planar and today I came across a mint Zeiss 28mm f2,8 Biogon and bought it also. Both are coming from Japan, so I won't see either for another week or two. In the past couple of years, I've tried to keep my kit small, so with the Biogon, I won't get the 7Artisans.

-- hide signature --

Bill S.
www.flickr.com/photos/wrs1946
“Sharpness is a bourgeois concept”
- Henri Cartier-Bresson -

bs1946's gear list:bs1946's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Leica M (Typ 262) Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow