7Artisans Photoelectric 28mm f1.4 Lens

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
agfa100 Contributing Member • Posts: 639
Re: 7Artisans Photoelectric 28mm f1.4 Lens

Bill,

I like you was/is mostly a 35mm shooter even though I have always had a 28mm lens in my kit. When I started I had a 50 and then thought that the 28 and then a 90 would be the way to go. Right after I had my three lenses I feel into a deal that I could not turn down on a 35 and it became my main wide that I used the 28 just gathered dust in my closet

But at least I learned early on to never get rid of a Leica lens, so I kept the 28. So now today I have 3 28mm lenses, my first 28 Elmairt, a 28 7artisans 1.4 and just added the TT Artisans f 5.6. I am not using them on a M body, my main body is a Sigma fp.

I think the 7 Artisans 28mm is a really good lens except for the size, it is rather large but then there are not too many small 28mm f1.4 lenses out their. It fits my Sigma just fine,

If you check this web site, https://www.l-mountimages.com/photos and check out shots 260 and 236 they are both shots with the 28mm f 1.4 wide open that I shot. If you run your cursor over the picture you will see the number appear. The lens is well worth it except for the size.

Enjoy

agfa100's gear list:agfa100's gear list
Sony RX1 Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Sony a7S Sigma fp Canon Pixma Pro-100
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow