R6 vs Fuji XT4

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Illus Junior Member • Posts: 47
R6 vs Fuji XT4

I'm getting ready to invest in another camera. Primarily to capture my kids. I've had the Canon t2i for years and had a Fuji xt2 at my job around 2015. I thought I could get away without having a good camera and just use my iPhone 13 pro -but when I look back through my pics and see the gorgeous pics of my kids I shot on the xt2 I really want to get another good camera.

I was set to get the xt4 but now I remember the focus on the xt2 not being very good. My keeper rate on the xt2 taking pics of my kids was maybe 50%? That time I got crystal zoom in on the eyelash perfection was maybe 10%? But when the focus did hit the pics were gorgeous. Also Lightroom and Fuji at that time didn't play so well together.

I tried a nice FF Sony a while ago, and while the focus was outstanding, the pics didn't have the life of the Fuji and the price for glass was too much.

So now I'm trying to decide whether to go back to Fuji and 3/4 or jump up to the R6 and go FF. This will likely be the last big camera investment I make.

Illus's gear list:Illus's gear list
Canon EOS 550D Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow