We need an M response to The Nikon Z-30

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tomsop Junior Member • Posts: 35
We need an M response to The Nikon Z-30

Anyone with kids know that they imitate each other and watch tik-tok videos.  Selfies are all the rage.  Can't do that with the current M lineup very well.  The Z30 is arguably much better than the M6 Mk. II for this market of camera - leave the R7 for the bird enthusiasts. I am hoping Canon issues a response.  If they do not do anything in response within say 180 days I think this is another good example of how the  M is dead.  The future for the AF green button picture takers is a selfie style camera.  Look at how IphoneDo's YT review of the Z30 tried to sell it in the opening sentences - takes better pictures and video than your iPhone.  That is the new test as to the viability for a kid friendly consumer camera in the coming years.

I noticed that the Z-30 is priced to match the M6 mk. II - body only pricing.   Why would anyone buy am M6 Mk II as their initial camera purchase.

Canon EOS M6 Canon EOS R7 Nikon Z30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Ali
KEG
KEG
MAC
KEG
KEG
MAC
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow