Update m4/3 camera bodies?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Will R Regular Member • Posts: 189
Update m4/3 camera bodies?

I have the original EM-1. I've got the lenses I want and I'm wondering if I'll see a benefit in p/xing Mark 1 for good example of the Mark 2.

My cameras aren't worth a lot but I can't keep collecting obsolete gear (!) and putting it into the deal would bring down the price to change -  a bit.

I've read the DP review and it does seem that Olympus made a number of improvements, including squeezing an extra 4 megapixels out of the same sized sensor.

I'd be interested in somebody who uses / has used both providing feedback on how much better the Mark 2 is - particularly in areas like image quality (RAW), focus speed / accuracy & image stabilisation.  The Mark 2 camera uses a different battery I think so that's a bit of a nuisance (although it is higher mAh) but I could overlook this if the later camera is significantly more capable otherwise.

Apologies if this has been covered previously; I am probably searching with poor terms.

Will R's gear list:Will R's gear list
Olympus E-M5 III Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow