... and the Z30 has appeared

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SoCalAngler Contributing Member • Posts: 612
... and the Z30 has appeared

No EVF so no appeal to me a a primarily stills shooter. And I cant hold a camera steady enough away from my face.

But it has features that I can see would appeal to the video crowd, including up to 2 hours of continuous recording with all the usual caveats (temperature, battery, memory).

The marketing stuff is clear that video was prioritized. Also interesting that some video accessories, including a SmallRig cage, are announced with it.

Was hoping to see a surprise DX lens released with it, like the the wide angle zoom; but, alas, not so.

Now the Z 400mm f/4.5 lens is of interest but I need a body to put it on.   Way outside my budget today, but if I get some consulting work later that lens and a body could be gifted to myself.

SoCalAngler's gear list:SoCalAngler's gear list
Nikon D40 Nikon D7100 Nikon Z5 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +7 more
Nikon Z30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow