Aiuto HS30

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
atom14
atom14 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,209
Re: Help with HS30

FrancoD wrote:

Homos wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and beginner, they recently gave me a Fuji HS30 exr (used) considering that I'm inexperienced, I tried to see on You Tube if I could find on how to set the menu to be able to start my desire to learn to use this camera, but after several videos seen, they just confused me more : Iso, shutter speed and aperture each photographer prefers. I understood the difference between them but matching everything to get a decent photo there is some field tests, on the occasion of the baptism of my nephew, I I ask if someone wants to waste some time to give me tips to better set the camera for indoor and outdoor photos so that I can take better images and practice at the same time, and who knows give some decent shots, I state that my daughter knows that my photos are only for my use. I say hello to everyone, and thank you for reading my request. Homos

I took the liberty to correct some of the Italian to English Google translation.

^ Yes, the old "macchina" to "car" is a classic clanger

To the OP:

Benvenuto a DPR. Spero che la posso aiutare un po...

You can download the user manual scritto in italiano from this site:

https://www.camerauserguide.net/fujifilm-finepix-hs35exr-camera-user-manual-instruction-manual-user-guide-pdf/15445

Scroll to the link "Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano".

Perhaps start by setting the camera to Auto mode (p. 24).

Buona fortuna,

atom14.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow