X-H2S Hands On Roadshows - comments

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DeputyDD Junior Member • Posts: 49
X-H2S Hands On Roadshows - comments

Hi All

I went to a UK Fuji roadshow and had ages with the X-H2S and 150-600 (no 18-120 yet). Extremely helpful Fuji UK lady on the stand and it was just me for 30 mins. Felt great in the hand, the PASM dial and buttons to select AF modes were actually very intuitive to use (even though I love my XT dials I can see why they've done it so you can do presets of all modes and save them which you can't do with physical dials).

Used it pointing out the window and tracking cars and faces in the distance.  In video worked well (good) but in high speed electronic shutter stills the AF tracking was rock solid when you selected an object to start tracking but when you then fully pressed the shutter to start a burst, the focus area box would soon lose the item and jump around!  On review the first few stills were tack sharp then after about 7 shots seemed to lose it.  Fuji lady agreed.  I hope it's a firmware update fix as except for that I was sold on it.

Anyone else been to a Roadshow for a go?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow