Could BH be holding back R7 because of issues with Payboo Card?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
penguinman
penguinman Regular Member • Posts: 368
Could BH be holding back R7 because of issues with Payboo Card?

I have loved the BH Payboo card. Only problem, they keep changing banks. Each time I have had to apply again. The third partner, Comenity Bank, seems to have problems.

First, even though I have outstanding credit and a high net worth, they would not issue me a card.

Eventually, I got the idea to apply for a card in my wife's name. Even though we have made applications in my name in every case, they promptly issued my wife the credit card.

So, I ordered several small items and have been paying before getting billed so as to get my credit limit up to buy the RF 600mm lens.

Then I got a surprise last week. I could not log in. Says they are updating the software. It has now been a week and still can not log in with same statement that software is being updated. Sounds like BH picked a lousy partner.

Commenity Bank seems to have serious software issues. Could this hold back sales of cards ordered with the Payboo Card?

penguinman's gear list:penguinman's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon EOS R6 Canon EOS R3 Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM +5 more
Canon EOS R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow