A couple of R5 topics

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ozark Bill Junior Member • Posts: 36
A couple of R5 topics

Hello all,

I have a couple things going on with my R% that are annoying and was hoping for some help and to see if others have had anything similar.

1) On a few occasions, in stills mode, the AF has switched from servo to one shot, spontaneously, without any obvious inputs from me. I can see no explanation of this other than a software glitch. For my settings, I would need a button push and at least one one or two clicks on the dial, so I do not think this is something I am accidentally doing.

2) This one isn't a glitch, but it is pretty annoying. I had this problem in my dSLR days as well. When I remove a memory card, even with the power off, it defaults to write to the second card. This happens even when I return the card to slot 1 with the power off. So, before I start shooting, if I want to write to the CF Express, I need to go through the troubles of switching this in all the stills modes and in video mode.

I have my camera set to write to one card and overflow into the second. Is there a particular setting I can change that will eliminate this need, or am I stuck doing this forever?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow