Real Estate Photography with FF or MF Lenses on the GFX?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pansottin
Pansottin Regular Member • Posts: 211
Real Estate Photography with FF or MF Lenses on the GFX?

Hello friends,

maybe like some of you I'm waiting for the GF 20-35mm, which I hope is not too expensive, for images that in my work, are only reproduced online in small size. But in the meantime I need to continue working on some interior/real estate photography. I use a 2.8/21mm FF Zeiss lens, which is not ideal, as it is fixed and forces me to use the GFX 35mm mode. I waste part of the sensor.
I thought about buying a used Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 L for more flexibility as I have a Kipon EF>GFX adapter that works well. But I will always have to use only part of the sensor only. It's not the ideal again but it won't be the end of the world. It's workable.

Alternatively, I would like to ask you for suggestions to start looking (if there is such a solution) for older good medium format lenses, Mamiya, Pentax, Zeiss/Hasselblad, etc; that are wide enough for real estate and that can adapt to GFX. First if they exist and if you can give your opinion. Then I'll do my research to see how much they can cost.

Thank you very much for any help.

Pansottin's gear list:Pansottin's gear list
Fujifilm GFX 50R Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.5 1-5x Macro Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro Fujifilm GF 50mm F3.5
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow