Interior photography - Upgrade from Sony α900

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Martin_99 Senior Member • Posts: 3,867
Re: Interior photography - Upgrade from Sony α900

CrispinG wrote:

Thank you! I forgot that this one was prepared for Instagram. Well in that case I might try doing some upcoming sessions with my A6300. Until now, I was just using it for some detail shots.
However, would you recommend further investment in APSC system over buying a FF system? The thing is... I just don't want to be left behind in the same situation as with my Sony A900 and A-mount lenses.

E-mount is the same for both apsc and FF system and will be here for many years. There is no reason to be worried. You are probably interested in ultrawide lenses, you already can choose from Sony 10-18, Sony 10-20, Tamron 11-20, Sony 11f1.8, Samyang 12f2, Viltrox 13f1.4.

Yes, fullframe will offer you even bigger selection of lenses and better image quality, but for significant price and weight/size increase.

I think, that if you buy proper lens and accessory for your A6300, you will be satisfied.

Martin_99's gear list:Martin_99's gear list
Sony a6400 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN | C (X-mount) Sony E 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow