Dear Nikon

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GSharp87 Regular Member • Posts: 217
Dear Nikon

As a loyal customer, I have had enough of waiting. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one and the longer I wait the greener the grass starts to look on the other side.

I am impressed with what you have done with the Z9. You’ve gone some way in redeeming your competency as a camera maker of professional equipment, but you’re taking your sweet time in addressing the gulf in class between your mid tier cameras and the competition.

You’ve shown that you can do it. Nobody expects your lower tier Z cameras to perform as good as the flagship, but there is still significant room for improvement.

It’s a cut throat business, and the longer you keep sleeping on it, the more your loyal customers will start getting their heads turned. People are desperate in the hope of you giving us what we all know is needed, but that desperation is turning into frustration, at least for me.

GSharp87's gear list:GSharp87's gear list
Ricoh GR III Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro3 Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 24mm F1.8 S +1 more
Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow