Canon EOS R and Canon 24-70 F/2.8 L IS USM w/ Extras

Started 3 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PatsFan806 New Member • Posts: 11
Canon EOS R and Canon 24-70 F/2.8 L IS USM w/ Extras

Hi, I received a brand new Canon EOS R setup as a gift and sadly due to work, health and life I have not been able to use it. I unboxed everything to ensure nothing was damaged during transit and took a few test snaps after installing the filter to protect the L Lens. After that it all went into its brand new case and has remained in my closet ever since. My lack of time and health issues can be your windfall as this bundle is all basically new (never been out in the field or even used in the house outside of the test pics) and ready to be enjoyed by someone with the time and ability.

Items in the bundle are as follows:

Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera

Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R

Canon 24-70 F/2.8 L IS USM Lens

B+W XS Pro 822mm Nan-MC Clear #007 Filter

Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip

Canon LP-E6N extra battery

Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI

Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit

Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-II 32GB

Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Camera and Laptop Backpack (Black)

Asking $3,500.00 or B/O - includes shipping to lower 48 states, outside lower 48 states will need to check price for shipping to ensure it isn't crazy and will work with buyer if needed.  Looking to just have this equipment finally enjoyed and used by someone that has the time to take it out of the closet and make something beautiful with it.

Only serious buyers may inquire and pictures available upon request.

Thanks

Kevin

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Angier, NC, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow