Fuji X-S1 sent to shop for cleaning and maintenance

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JC PM
JC PM Regular Member • Posts: 433
Fuji X-S1 sent to shop for cleaning and maintenance

Hello:

Today I sent my X-S1 for cleaning and maintenance to the official Fuji Shop here in Ecuador, I sent the two cameras I owned, the one with the shoulder strap is my current camera and the other one believe it or not it is totally destroyed internally even though is almost new.

Back in January 2014, I got my first Fuji X-S1, Sadly by the end of that year I sent it to a local camera shop for cleaning and adjustment and this people simply destroyed my camera and became unusable, so in February 2015 I got my second one and I still use it.

Lately I noticed that the lenses when are extended to 624mm get some play and also noticed that the images taken are kind of soft and blurred but just on the left side of the frame, so the people at the Fuji Shop asked to send both cameras to see if we can use some replacement parts from the camera that I don’t use.

Fingers crossed

My two cameras

Fuji Shop receiving the cameras

-- hide signature --

Juan Carlos Prado M. (JC PM)

JC PM's gear list:JC PM's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1
Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow