Domke owners?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Hussar43 Forum Member • Posts: 91
Re: Domke owners?

yardcoyote wrote:

I began dabbling in "real" camera bags a while back with the Domke F-5XB. This is a trim, solid little bag that's great for me when I want to carry a one small camera and a few other items, or two small cameras around the neighborhood when I don't need to carry anything else but what I have in my pockets. But I discovered last week that it is too small for two small cameras and the other items too.

So now I am thinking of adding a second Domke that's slightly larger than the F-5XB, but still fairly small. I have tentatively narrowed it down to the F- 10 JD Medium Shoulder Bag and the F-6 Little Bit Smaller. I'd love to hear from anyone who has either bag,and maybe see pictures of them with some common object, like a 12 ounce beverage can, for comparison. Other suggestions welcome too-- no Think Tank, Billingham, or Peak Design, please.

I have the f 6 with the waxed cotton material but dont use it that much now. It does work in the rain. I have the canvas f 2 as well. That is the best bag ever made for carrying weight but too big for what you want. I recommend the f 6 though.  Nice bag. Google should give you a picture. I accidentally bought a Think Tank old style v 2. Dont touch that one. Thing about Domke bags is that a lot of thought has gone into making a simple thing. The clips only pinch your fingers about the first 500 times then the springs break in a bit.

Hussar43's gear list:Hussar43's gear list
Ricoh GR II Nikon D750
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow