Barlow / Powermate to Mirrorless/DLSR question

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
mermaidkiller Senior Member • Posts: 1,401
Re: Barlow / Powermate to Mirrorless/DLSR question

A Barlow lens is just a teleconverter, but usually too narrow so you get vignetting, because it is designed to put between eyepiece and eyepiece socket of a telescope. You can rather use a teleconverter for a your DSLR camera and mount that between the camera body and the T-ring adapter.

-- hide signature --

Ricoh KR-5 ... Pentax ME Super ... Canon T90 ... ... ... 40d ... 7d ... 6d ... r6

 mermaidkiller's gear list:mermaidkiller's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Canon EOS R6 GoPro Hero7 Black Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow