Selling my XT4 and lenses. All in on X100V

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
FletchMatt
FletchMatt Forum Member • Posts: 55
Selling my XT4 and lenses. All in on X100V

So, after some considerable thought and dust collecting on my shelves, I’ve decided (almost) to sell my hardly used XT4.

I have an XT4, X100V and X70 along with a 16 1.4 lens (sold yesterday) and 35 1.4 lens. I’m a hobbyist and have occasionally done paid food photography shoots which I’ve ended up using my X100V for but find I almost always pick up my X100V
I have a baby on the way and decided to sell things I don’t use for space rather than money and my XT4 just never seems to be picked up. I feel I can get by with the X100V and the X70 for most things.

Has anyone else done the same. How has it gone so far? Alternatively, I could sell the XT4 and get a cheaper body. I don’t do video really but don’t want to limit my photography of my new child in anyway.

would love to hear your thoughts.

FletchMatt's gear list:FletchMatt's gear list
Ricoh GR III Fujifilm X100V Sony a7C GoPro Hero5 Black Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +2 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Leica X1 Pentax X70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow