Photography Magazines

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
photojoe55 Contributing Member • Posts: 743
Photography Magazines

Anyone here miss the days when we had monthly subscriptions to Photo Mags? The few that are left, are very thin and cost quite a bit more. Several come from the UK. At times I browse through Popular Photography and Shutterbug (I have SB all the way back to the oversized editions that started as a Buy & Sell Forum). I really miss Modern Photography, and their “Modern Tests” monthly feature. Their testing lab was continued in the Pop Photo takeover, but it was never the same. Recently, I have been receiving thin Ad Mags from KEH Camera, that showcase a few of their used deals. It’s not much, but at least they are making an effort. This may seem nostalgic on my part, but this Digital World seems to be sorely lacking actual printed media. Yes, I still shoot with Film too, but I’m sure you’ve guessed that by now. Any thoughts? …Joe

photojoe55's gear list:photojoe55's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D810 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 Panasonic GH5 +19 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rsn
rsn
rsn
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow