Botswana 2022 part 2 (image heavy)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
C Sean Veteran Member • Posts: 3,322
Botswana 2022 part 2 (image heavy)

The following images are taken with the Panasonic Leica 50-200mm.

The first thread is here. The first thread consist mostly of landscape shots, however in this one will consist of mammal shots.

Just to clarify I'll not post any shots of the leopard kill as some cat lovers may find it upsetting. You can see glimpses of it in the first thread involving the female leopard and the cub. For those who want more content, we witness a leopard jump in the long grass and kill an African wild cat and we later return to see the cub eaten the top half of the cat.

It actually funny because most of our group that morning went on a boat ride and rubbed it in our faces that they don't have to get up as early and recommend us to join them. In their boat trip they saw two kingfishers and a stork. We were successful, thanks to our excellent guide and his friend to find the leopard we were searching the previous day for. We also had a chance to see the lion eating the dead elephant in day light as well.

The final thing, having both the 50-200 and the 100-400 in the same bag does get a bit confusing. I was accidentally pulling out the wrong set up on numerous times like I ended up shooting the leopard cub by mistake with the 100-400.

The leopard cub we saw is the same one seen in the youtuber video's safari expert.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow