One benefit of buying from Amazon…

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
photojoe55 Contributing Member • Posts: 743
One benefit of buying from Amazon…

If Amazon supports this site, that is most certainly a benefit for us. When I look up Gear, it shows where it is available, and says “buy from Amazon, support this site”, and while I won’t buy fragile Photo and Electronics due to their poor packing, I will continue to buy many other household, Pantry, Clothing and many other items from Amazon. So many Stores like Sears, Radio Shack, Burlington, JC Penny and many, many others are just about gone now, so what choice do we have? The local Walgreens prices are sky high, and most items are behind locked plexiglass. That really bothers me. Are people really stealing toothpaste? Although I really miss the monthly Photo Magazines and their reviews, having this site with contributors from all around the world is quite convenient. Those that suggest that we support local businesses make a good point, but many items that I buy from Amazon are actually coming from local retailers that are working with and selling through Amazon anyhow. Btw, I have no problem buying Tripods, accessories and other solid Photo/Video Gear from Amazon.

photojoe55's gear list:photojoe55's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D810 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 Panasonic GH5 +19 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow