Upgraded to A77ii - question re. screen protectors

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Damun Forum Member • Posts: 93
Upgraded to A77ii - question re. screen protectors

Backstory:

I've had the SLT-A65 for allmost 11 years now and really enjoyed the camera. It has pros and cons as every camera out there, but for the money it's a really great camera. Over the years i've accumulated some extra "accessories" and especially the SAL1650 lens is great.

I've been thinking of getting some new equipment (looked at Nikons Z5) but i'm not financially in a position where i can justify spending (a lot of) money on new equipment. So i started looking for used Sony SLTs to upgrade the ageing A65. I've allways wanted the A77ii but couldn't afford it when it was new. A few days ago i saw a A77ii in "perfect" condition on a local used stuff site, for a reasonable price. I contacted the seller and bought it. I just got it in a package today.

It is allmost brand new: Shutter count is only 221 !! Everything is nice and tight. I even got a lens with it that i din't allready have: SAL18-135
I am happy as ever. Looking forward to taking some pictures with it.

Question:

I'd like to get some screen protectors for the rear and top screens. I've read here on the forums that the Sony LCK-LM14 is the way to go. However, i can't find any locally (Europe) and it gets ridiculously expensive to order from the US. Are there any alternatives?

Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow