Lots of DSLR’s considering first mirrorless.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
howellls Regular Member • Posts: 183
Lots of DSLR’s considering first mirrorless.

Greetings, over the years I have accumulated numerous DSLRs. They have all been used well and I continue to refine my technique. I would sell some but would not get much. We are talking a Nikon D300s, Nikon D5200 which just produced amazing nighttime and sunset results in Maui, a Canon 40d, and Rebel t2i, and finally the K10d, K-01 and K-5 from Pentax. It seems the major manufacturers minus Pentax see the future in mirrorless. Considering my first Mirrorless. Gone are the days of local camera shops where you can see the cameras first hand. The reviews are very contradictory. I started leaning towards the Nikon z50 since I can use my Nikon glass via an adapter. Or possibly the Canon M50 for the same reason. Also even though I don’t have the glass Fuji, Sony seem to have compelling offerings. I have been a big fan of my Fuji X-10. Not big on videos. I can most about low light, high ISO capabilities. Would welcome comments from someone who recently purchased their first mirrorless. Yet, a Nikon D7500, D500 or a Canon 90d sounds temping but you can see from the photo I really have enough DSLRs. Thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow