Would like a little bit of advice on pricing for an event that I did paid per hour.

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Darkmatterx76
Darkmatterx76 Regular Member • Posts: 167
Would like a little bit of advice on pricing for an event that I did paid per hour.

Hi

I just wanted to see if my final invoice unusual.  I have this feeling that they are going to balk at the invoice.

This was an unusually long single contract for 4 events with the company requesting a lot more photos then we had originally talked about. Post-processing was at the same hourly rate of $250 CA.

In total I photographed 4 locations/events over 3 different Saturdays. The total number of photos that I was asked to post-process was 156. We had originally discussed possibly 20 per location. When they asked for these extra photos in a 2nd batch, I did remind them that the more photos, the more time to post-process, so the bigger the bill will be.

Between the PP and the event hours the bill before tax is over $4500 CA.

Considering the number of events and the number of photos taken, I don't believe this is an unreasonable bill, but I just wanted some feedback first, as this is the largest single invoice I've done up to now.

Thanks!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
BAK
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow