So I contacted Peak Design and PolarPro about the same problem...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
OP neod Regular Member • Posts: 140
Re: So I contacted Peak Design and PolarPro about the same problem...

Just a quick update on my attempts to get an answer from PolarPro:

• After I was [incorrectly] told in the initial email response from their customer support that the Traverse clip only comes with one set of screws, I repeated my request because there is plenty of evidence on YouTube and their own documentation that it comes with two sets.
  • Two days later I got another response... again telling me that it only comes with a single pair of screws.
  • So this time, I sent the support team links to their own documentation (from their website!) and their paid promotional video reviews on YouTube all noting the extra screws. For good measure, I copied their CS lead and their CEO.

Meanwhile, because I didn't expect to get anywhere with PolarPro given their clueless first response, I went to Home Depot and used their screw measuring holes to find out that the screw size for the Traverse is #M4-0.7. I bought a baggie of two socket-head M4 screws for $1.30 and some rubber washers. So for anyone with the same question... there you go!

18mm long M4 screws with rubber washers.

neod's gear list:neod's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Sony a7 III Sony FE 70-200 F4 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 III +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow