D300 to Z, oops--deleted--

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Ciordia9
Ciordia9 Junior Member • Posts: 29
D300 to Z, oops--deleted--

I was trying to move my last message around since it went deep into a thread but instead of deleting just that thread-post, I deleted the whole dang discussion. DERP.

I just wanted to repost this bit because I am appreciative.

Alright gentle-people, thank you for your time and energy in this thread. It was a hard decision, one that required a wife-gated-approval process but I went with the 7II and the FTZ II. I have a month or so before travel and I think I'll use that time to re-learn the DSLR to mirrorless drift. Use my old lens as a training ground, and use my local store for some weekend rentals of glass to get a feel for where things have gone and what I want.

So again, thanks for being the awesome community I know and I look forward to participating or maybe showing how old glass looks on these beasts. hehe!

Ciordia9's gear list:Ciordia9's gear list
Nikon Z7 II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +2 more
Nikon D300 Nikon Z7 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow