Looking for a new concert/nature camera and need help.

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rahrahmaybe New Member • Posts: 5
Looking for a new concert/nature camera and need help.

I'm looking to replace my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200. I have LOVED this camera. I've been able to take it into many concerts (since the lens doesn't detach, so not considered professional) and have had lots of fun taking it out on walks.

The last few times I've used it, though, it just has not been working properly.  So I end up pulling out my iPhone, which then makes me feel so discouraged.  I love the zoom on the FZ200 with the 2.8 aperture.  It's been so much fun to get photos when you are farther back in the audience or trying to capture wildlifee from a distance.

The camera was made in 2014, I believe, so I imagine there had been some big changes in bridge cameras since then.   I can't decide what camera to get that's similar but may be upgraded.  I've also considered getting a more high-end point and shoot to take into concerts since they are even more likely to make it through.  I know I will miss the zoom, though.  And I go on more walks than concerts, but I love, love taking pictures at concerts.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sarah

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow