Lenses for product videography? Jewellery & models

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Off The Mark Veteran Member • Posts: 6,317
Re: Lenses for product videography? Jewellery & models

Boo R wrote:

I own in primes:

Canon 24 L

Canon 100 L

Canon 135 L

Canon 24 - 105 L

Canon 85 1.8

Canon 28 1.8

Sigma 50 Art

And if it ever turns up: Sigma 14 -24 Art.

That's a lot of lenses.

Really, for the lifestyle type of shots, you have more than enough lenses, I think. If it were me, I would probably use the 24-105 f/4 L for 95% of the time and then either one prime lens the other 5% of the time. But that is if the 24-105 f/4 L works fine on your Fuji camera.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc42uSUpWxW/

here is something I recently did.

Looks good. I think you are on the right path.

-- hide signature --

What Middle School Is Really Like:
https://youtu.be/Q1Xtz5EqMuo

 Off The Mark's gear list:Off The Mark's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony a5100 Sony a6300 Olympus E-M1 II Sony a6500 +16 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow