Photographic Exposure and Manual Mode Shooting

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Luca P
Luca P New Member • Posts: 3
Photographic Exposure and Manual Mode Shooting

Hello Everyone,

Two years ago I made these videos on "Exposure and Manual Mode Shooting" and started my youtube channel; at the beginning I started recording in Italian and since that day I made some other videos. Well, I'd better say I made "very few videos" due to family and work business...nevertheless, a lot of people found them extremely helpful and some of them also suggested to add english subtitles and - if it works - to directly record in english speech.

So let's get to the point: what I'm kindly asking you is a "sincere feedback" on the two videos below (it's the same topic, split in two parts): these are the first two english-subs videos I edited, since they're the most viewed on my channel...if you appreciate that, there are other videos on Megapixels, f-number, landscape photography (etc) ready to receive their english subtitle edit soon.

As I said, these videos are not sponsored so they're genuinely focused on the "General Photo Technique", regardless of brands, technology and so on...as you will see, I used modern digital cameras (both reflex & mirrorless) as well as old film cameras and smartphone...just to remark that this video could really be helpful to everyone since it covers a wide variety of gear.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Exposure and Manual Mode Shooting - Part One:

Exposure and Manual Mode Shooting - Part Two:

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow