Moonlit Yosemite Valley

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ericktodd
ericktodd Regular Member • Posts: 416
Moonlit Yosemite Valley

Trip Report: To everyone who helped me last week with a few suggestions for Yosemite, it was greatly appreciated. My time was great. As some predicted, my first day (a Thursday) was really great, but by Saturday, the crowds were so intense, I actually bailed early, and drove to Monterey to get a little beach time in

All in all, I loved the park, and loved the suggestions by everyone. My 24-105 got the most use BY FAR. I brought the 100-400 and 16-35, but middle was where I spent most of my time. A lot of the park was closed (Tioga Road, Bridalveil Falls, Glacier Point, Mariposa Grove), so almost 100% of the time was in the valley.

I got lots of "nice" pictures, but only one that I'm truly in love with. It was a full moon, shining back into the valley. The quietness and lack of crowds at night, also contributed to why I think I loved taking this shot so much. Thanks to everyone again.

Tunnel View: Moonlit Yosemite Valley

ericktodd's gear list:ericktodd's gear list
Sony a7R IV Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.8 +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow