DxO Photolab 5 watermark fonts missing

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sonnycsc Regular Member • Posts: 323
DxO Photolab 5 watermark fonts missing

Hi all!

I need some help. I'd been using DxO for years and never had any issues with it, but yesterday I needed to clean up my laptop and so I did a complete reinstall of Windows 10. Now I've reinstalled DxO Photolab 5 as well, but for the life of me I can't figure out why it's missing watermark fonts. It just shows blank where it should give you font options.

I thought maybe the absence of MS Office was possibly the culprit, since the font I used for my watermarks on DxO (and Lightroom, before DxO finally introduced watermarks with 4), but installing that didn't help either.

Has anybody come across this before? It's very frustrating and I'd hate to have to go back to Lightroom again just for watermarks alone, which was the main reason I dropped it for good. Thanks in advance!

sonnycsc's gear list:sonnycsc's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow