Looking for a new 135mm

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
E Dinkla Senior Member • Posts: 2,475
Re: Looking for a new 135mm

E Dinkla wrote:

I have both the Canon 2.5 and the Minolta MD III 135mm 3.5. For the task the OP describes the latter is more suited I think.

Good information.

On the other hand a sharp 70mm like the Sigma DG 70mm 2.8 and 4 takes instead of 9 might do the job as good.

I agree, there are many ways to do the job. It has taken me 22 years to refine my 9 image workflow. All my gear now has permanent markings for the correct settings. Usually, if I follow my own formulas, I get what the correct result.

On a side note. Did you and I communicate years ago about using a pen plotter to automate measuring printed test targets?

Jones
--
https://www.joneshendershot.com

Good memory then, it could have been before 2007 that I converted an A3? HP pen plotter to scan inkjet printed targets with my Spectrocam for the creation of ICC print profiles. Though I think mainly for linearisation of the Epson 9000 converted to B&W hexatone inks.  In 2007 I got my HP Z3100 44" inkjet printer with an integrated spectrometer for tasks like that. In 2009 the improved Z3200PS.

Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst
No photographer's gear list is complete without the printer mentioned !

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow