Something more... meaningfull ?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
colbyk491 Junior Member • Posts: 29
Something more... meaningfull ?

So I've been obsesed with getting a new camrea and a little bit ago I asked what was the best thing I could get for used under 1500 better than a x-t3. Well I've been thinking and to be honest I think the x t3 is cool and all but every time I look at a cannon 90d or the sony a7riii or a cannon 5r or whatever I can't not be atracted to the way the look and they must feel in your hands though weather or not these are better than the x t3 is debatable. So I've come up with a new inquiry.... what camrea under 1000 usd dollars used  could I get or you get that you would immediately love the feel and love taking photos with. Specificly photos. Even if the camrea doesn't take the best but takes good photos. I'd like to see whats out there that can take at least some pictures of some people moving around at events and not too bad in low light. Or do you think the x t3 will do this too?

colbyk491's gear list:colbyk491's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX160 IS
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Canon EOS R5 Fujifilm X-T3 Sony a7 Sony a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow