Fujinon 200mm f/2 lens

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Jedshead New Member • Posts: 4
Fujinon 200mm f/2 lens

Any suggestion to “trouble shoot” the focus set button on the Fuji 200mm f/2? When the “set” button is pushed on the Len’s barrel it does not “lock in” the preset distance that you have set. When the any of the (4) black focus buttons are used on the front of the Len’s, the preset focus distance that you have previously set are NOT recalled. This Len’s was bought used & everything else on the Len’s functions as it should. I have checked various camera menu items  in an attempt to insure that none of these are interfering with the Len’s preset focus button function.I have used the Len’s on 2 different X-T3 bodies & have had no luck getting the Len’s to properly utilise this particular Len’s function. I have followed the instructions in the Len’s manual that I received with the Len’s to no avail? Thank you for any suggestions?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow