OM-1 Has At Least A 23.2 Megapixel Sensor

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
(unknown member) Regular Member • Posts: 108
OM-1 Has At Least A 23.2 Megapixel Sensor

So...at 12mm, using a 12-40 f2.8 ("old" version), and processing with Capture One, the pixels captured were 5657 x 4114. 23,289,869 pixels. Don't believe me? I've included a photo. The ONLY editing was expanding the original 4/3 ratio to the full resolution, and adjusting the right side of the curve to increase 1/3 stop I underexposed out of habit to preserve highlights.

This camera is incredible. Absolutely the best camera I have ever owned paired with my m43 Pro glass. I am amazed at the IQ as I just downloaded my first of 3500 images from a weekend road trip. Cat/dog focus nailed bison, mule deer, and pronghorn antelope. Car focus had no issues with abandoned rusty trucks and cars focusing on the grill. I stopped adjusting focus points as I just had to compose in the viewfinder and press the shutter

I would buy a replacement immediately if this thing fell and smacked a rock. Assuming I could find one.

The photo is just ok, so please don't judge. I just wanted to demonstrate what I claimed.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow