Om-1 gets Silver award at dpreview

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 47,123
Om-1 gets Silver award at dpreview

So my prediction this camera would probably get silver and not gold has come to pass- and so did about 37% who voted for that

To be fair I did think gold was possible,  but the sense that tracking out of aI AF modes was not improved and the fact the asking price outs it around other strong options made me wonder for the silver

I also have seen dpreview for quite some time which probably helped my intuition here

We also need to see where the Fuji rumored xh2 will land price wise  - but apparently the rumor puts it at $2500 mark tops,  I bet the Fuji will be vastly better for video also

This is iwhy I keep saying small pro is where mft needs to focus on  imagine a magnesium alloy small em5 mark iv class camera but with near or what the om1 has   Even at the asking price I think the size would make it stand out even more va competitors

would not be surprised if the Gh6 gets gold simply for being spectacular for video but we’ll see

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - Apparently Selwyn Duke and not George Orwell

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Dan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow