Gripped R5 Bag help...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pmm85 New Member • Posts: 5
Gripped R5 Bag help...

I'm looking for a camera backpack help/recommendation and I've been tearing what's left of my hair out trying to find something deep enough, but not stupidly big, that can carry my 2 gripped R5 camera bodies, and usually both with lenses on (Canon RF 24-70 2.8L and Canon EF 70-200 2.8L ii) and need to be attached for fast setup because I shoot gigs of all sizes and often need to grab my cameras and shoot, sometimes I carry a spare lens/flash too.

Problem being the bags I have at the moment aren't deep enough to carry my 2 gripped R5's (loads of space for lenses attached and spare gear) no matter which way I have the camera orientated in the bag.

I currently have several sizes of LowePro, they barely just fit in my couple year old Lowepro Pro Runner 350 AW, but the zip is stretching beyond its limit and not got long left, and having to put on the grips at an event is troublesome to make them fit, smaller bags are now useless due to depth only. As much as I'd like a big proper roller suitcase style, they're not always event/gig friendly or applicable.

Looking for a backpack or even a small roller backpack with the depth needed, if they even exist in the config/depth needed. It's the depth that seems to be an issue, and 2 bodies seems to be little catered for... Happy for a messenger bag at a stretch, but would prefer a backpack or similar, as long as they fit 2 gipped R5s with lenses attached.

Surely something must exist deep enough for 2 gripped bodies - they are smaller than 1Dx or big bodied cameras...I just can't seem to find anything for this depth.

Any help anyone can throw my way would be amazing. I'm not sure where to get help. What do others use in a similar situation?

Thanks.

Pmm85's gear list:Pmm85's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm F1.2L II USM Canon EF 135mm F2L USM +5 more
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow