Looking for alternatives to Sony Alpha 6000

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sg3243 New Member • Posts: 16
Looking for alternatives to Sony Alpha 6000

I  am looking to buy a decent camera  with lens  in the price range of 600-900$.

While doing my research,I immediately fell in love with the sony 6000 .It had all the features which would allow me to try my hand on wildlife photography(as a first timer)

It had two lenses one 16-50 mm lens and the other is  a 55-210 mm lens All in the price range of 800 $.

But today when I contacted the retail store,I was told that the camera has been discontinued.Not just this particular model but all models under the 6 series.

So ,now I have to go back to the drawing board.And I would appreciate it if the community could give me some suggestions on finding a camera in the same budget (if it's possible)

From my end,I am looking at the NikonD5600 and pansaonic lumix G7.

Although nikon dslr comes with a lens that has better magnification compared to sony,I feel that its fps in continuous shooting mode is comparatively smaller than both the sony model and pansaonic model.After all,when choosing the camera for wildlife settings,the fps in continuous shooting mode is an important factor,as per my understanding.

So.in conclusion I would appreciate if the community could guide me in choosing a camera .Also what other factors apart from continuous fps and no of images recorded should I be looking at.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow