Second time out with the RX10 IV

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sootyvrs Contributing Member • Posts: 734
Second time out with the RX10 IV

Went for another stroll onto my local beach and then to the park with the RX10 IV and must say how impressed I am with this camera! It's just so versatile..

I can take pictures of just about anything and it just takes it in it's stride whether the subject is miles away or anything that moves quickly..

As long as you have the right settings, you're ready to shoot. I have mine set in memory to birds in flight settings as that is the one you need to be quick with and then move to other settings in memory as and when needed. Still learning though as there are still times it's not instinctive.

24 FPS is incredible but you can end up with too many images to cull. I ended up with 1500+ images on this walk alone but I guess it's better to capture the shot than to just miss it.. Still need to improve with birds in flight but it's fun learning all the same.

Here are some shots (Edited in Lightroom and some using Topaz from Raw) from the walk.

Not bad considering miles away but there was much haze

This Pier is 4 miles away! Again plenty of haze

Cherry Blossoms are out

sootyvrs's gear list:sootyvrs's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI Sigma fp Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Sigma fp L +15 more
Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow