Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
OP JoMo1 Contributing Member • Posts: 532
Re: Panasonic 3 Year Warranty

John McCormack wrote:

JoMo1 wrote:

Chris 222 wrote:

JoMo1 wrote:

Thinking about getting this....anyone have pros or cons....thanks

It can vastly depend on what country you are in.

USA....I wonder if people have issues with the warranty.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that you can only use the extended warranty ONE time after the initial warranty expires. ???

I just purchased the camera from an authorized Panasonic Dealer and I used my internet search engine inquiring about an extended warranty and the Panasonic site had the information below.....

Panasonic now offers a 2-year warranty extension on all cameras, camcorders, and lenses, for 3 years total of coverage*.

In order to register you will need proof of purchase showing the authorized retailer name or logo, date of purchase, model number, and purchase price, as well as a photo of your serial number (available on the product or box).

LUMIX Pro Services

Your extended warranty is applied automatically when you purchase from an authorized retailer and register your product through LUMIX Pro Services. LPS offers personalized camera, lens and accessory support for both professionals and enthusiasts. There are two levels available in the US:

• LPS RED is a free program for non-professionals using LUMIX gear. The program applies the 2 year extension on your warranty, keeps track of your current gear and warranty dates, allows easy processing of service and repairs, and qualifies you for exclusive promotions and early access.
  • LPS PLATINUM is a paid program designed for professional photographers, film makers and cinematographers. In addition to your 2 year warranty extension, PLATINUM service includes prioritized support, free 2-way expedited delivery for repairs, discounts on out-of-warranty service, exclusive phone support and more. Our goal is to provide everything you need to operate and grow a successful business with LUMIX.

REGISTER LUMIX

In order to register you will need a proof of purchase showing the authorized retailer name or logo, date of purchase, model number and purchase price, as well as a photo of

your serial number (available on the product or box).

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow