Real Estate Photography image rights

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HomeToursLV Dave New Member • Posts: 7
Real Estate Photography image rights

I have a question for the masses. I have a Realtor that recently went to a convention where he met another Realtor who was offering Single property Websites for their clients. He asked them who was creating the website for them and contacted the person. They were charging $200.00 to create the site for him per listing. I provide a tour for my pics through Tourbuzz. In Tourbuzz I can link a custom web address to the tour in effect creating the same single property website where I just need to purchase the domain and link it over. This other person is getting my images from the realtor and plugging it into a similar platform to Tourbuzz, buying the domain, and charging the Realtor the $200.00. I have talked to my Realtor and now do it for him for much less money but is the Website creator breaking any copyright laws using my images for making money or does a realtor who paid me to shoot the home have the right to give him the pics to create the site?

Thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow