Capture one Pro ( the latest version) or Lightroom CC ( Adobe photography plan) for Leica M10-R?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nonicks Senior Member • Posts: 1,144
Capture one Pro ( the latest version) or Lightroom CC ( Adobe photography plan) for Leica M10-R?

Hi there,

I am debating if I should upgrade my Capture One license to the most updated version or switch to Lightroom CC ( and Adobe photography plan). Any suggestion and opinions?

I am still on C1 12 as it works perfectly with my Fuji files. But since my license is Fuji only license, I will need to upgrade to the new license so that it can work with the Lecia M10-R files, if I choose to use C1 for that purpose.

I am not a stranger to lightroom either as I used it for quite a while ( before Adobe implemented the subscription model) before switching to C1.

For those had experience with both or either program, which will you recommend for the M10-R files?

Thank you.

nonicks's gear list:nonicks's gear list
Leica Q2 Leica M10-R Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow