EOS 90D and Tamron 150-600mm problems

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bird_Hunter New Member • Posts: 5
EOS 90D and Tamron 150-600mm problems

Last December I upgraded from my EOS 7D to an EOS 90D,  The only lens I've been using on this camera is the Tamron 150-600 mm, with no problems until last week when I began receiving the ERROR 01 message telling me that communication between the camera and lens is faulty.  I followed the instructions to clean the lens contacts with a soft cloth and I also removed and reinstalled the battery.  I thought these actions  would solve the problem, but it has becoming much more frequent and I now hesitate to use the lens.  I could understand gently cleaning the lens contacts if I had been switching lenses but this lens has been on the camera since day 1.  Today I tried other lenses (Canon)  on the camera and they work just fine so far, so I'm guessing that the problem is with the lens rather than with the camera.  This is the original version of the Tamron 150-600mm, which I bought in 2015.  Has anyone else been having this problem with the 90D and the Tamron 150-600 lens?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow