Case for iPhone 13 Pro

Started Sep 29, 2021 | Questions thread
Joseph T Lewis III Veteran Member • Posts: 3,591
I Like Catalyst Cases With Included Wrist Lanyards

I bought a Catalyst case from Amazon, and am very pleased with it.   Sturdy, attractive, and seems to offer cushioning where it matters, without being clunky like an Otterbox. They come in several colors; I bought the blue translucent one to go with my blue iPhone 13 Pro.  I believe it cost $39.99 or so.

A key factor in deciding upon that case, was the fact it also comes with a lanyard that goes around the user's wrist.  (It is basically a thin stiff cord loop, that is threaded through one of the little pre-cut holes at the corners of the case.)  The lanyard is unobtrusive, and does not get in the way at when putting the phone in my pocket, holding it to my ear to talk, taking photos, etc.   I adapted to using it effortlessly, and feel better knowing I am not going to drop my expensive phone if I stumble or get bumped.

-- hide signature --

Tom

Joseph T Lewis III's gear list:Joseph T Lewis III's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Olympus E-M1 Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrp
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow