RAW Converter for S5

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
vinrouge0 Contributing Member • Posts: 511
RAW Converter for S5

I'm sure this has probably been covered before but of course people come and go and new opinions arise/change along the way. I have very recently returned to the L mount having been tempted by an irresistible deal on the S5 + lenses.

Despite having made photography my hobby for almost 50 years and been into digital from the early days, I have never tried Lightroom and don't really feel the urge to do so. In my journeys around various systems over the years I have stuck with Aperture, Capture One and DXO and been happy with all of those at different times. My return to L mount is so recent that I haven't as yet bought into a RAW programme. My few initial shots I have just converted in Photos on my MAC and to be honest, I have been perfectly happy with the conversions. Do others of you out there just use Photos and accept the limitations in that it offers fairly basic processing but not too much else? Alternatively, what RAW converters have you preferred?

vinrouge0's gear list:vinrouge0's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Nikon Z fc Nikon Z 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR Panasonic Lumix S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 Sigma 24mm F3.5 DG DN +4 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow