xt3, firmware, Kaisen, and you....

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Any Major Dude
Any Major Dude Veteran Member • Posts: 3,678
Re: xt3, firmware, Kaisen, and you....

Threaded wrote:

Any Major Dude wrote:

I can't believe this thread is still alive ...

Film sims - SMH

Fuji has done an admirable job with "Kaisen"

I don't share your concerns - my XT3 takes pics that are fine given all the processing options available today

Shoot RAW + jpeg and let the future sort itself out

Jpeg only shooters aren't happy - but really - jpegs only - seriously?

At least shoot RAW + jpeg on your Fujis - extra memory is cheap today and your pics are worth it someday

Camera tech moves on - keep the most data possible at the time of capture by shooting and saving RAWs

Not sure why any of that is directed at me, all I did was point out when Fuji introduced white balance shift as part of the custom settings. But since you bring it up, I can’t believe there are still people acting shocked at the idea of shooting jpegs and using film sims, that’s been a major part of Fuji’s appeal since the start of the X system ten years ago now. You prefer to spend your time editing raw, fantastic, probably not the thread for you then, move on.

Sorry - not replying to you just the thread - It's still a good idea to save a RAW for the future

It's a shame you're so invested in arguing with people about the future of of their pics/aesthetics

Tastes change , software change, your eyes change - why lock yourself into the way you think today?

-- hide signature --

“L’exactitude n’est pas la vérité”
H. Matisse

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow