Can't decided between X-E4 or X-S10

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
max2331 Forum Member • Posts: 60
Can't decided between X-E4 or X-S10

Hello,

I will soon have the opportunity to replace my X-T30.
Now I'm wavering between X-E4 and X-S10.

Entry with me at Fujifilm was the X-E2. Came from Olympus at the time with 5-axis IBIS. I loved the rangefinder form factor and didn't really miss the IBIS, but then there was no Fujifilm with IBIS anyway. 2 Years ago I decided for an update because I missed the tilt screen. Therefore, did notupgrade to a X-E3 but to a X-T20 or relatively quickly a X-T30. I love small and compact cameras. Currently I only have the 23mm f2, 35mm f2 and 16-50mm . Considering geetting the 50mm f2 soon.
Camera is mainly used for travel and trips. Mostly with 23mm f2. Wildlife, zoo etc don't matter at all. Other action like kids etc not either. Now and then a portrait. I still have an Osmo Pocket for filming, but a camera with IBIS could replace the little bit of filming, but is not a must.

Now I am again at such a quandary.
Actually, I was already totally on the X-E4, but the X-S10 has the IBIS and the better controls.
Since I'm not planning to buy another camera within the next 2-3 years, I don't always want to look at the other camera.
Operating concept is relatively indifferent to me. I can get used to everything or find my way.

So it's stylish, compact small camera against the more usable camera. Its heart against head.

That it is a very personal decision in the end is clear to me, but there may still be a few points that I do not yet have in mind.

max2331's gear list:max2331's gear list
Fujifilm X-E4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-E4 Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow