At a crossroads

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
adnydrum New Member • Posts: 23
At a crossroads

Hello all,

I am completely failing to see a way forward to my situation so I'd appreciate some opinion. I have a Nikon D50 I got new in 2006, bought to use alongside 35mm film kit. Prior to this my only digital experience was a Canon Powershot50 compact; I hated it but that was the state of things at the time. The D50 is still good but I have a slew of Nikon AF primes which I love and are frustrating on the DX camera. The dilemma is: should I get a full-frame body to make good use the primes? Move to something very different like mirrorless and give up on the Nikon glass? Something else? (not sure what that might be)  For context I shoot digital the way I shoot film ie no chimping, and minimal post-production if any.

Thoughts appreciated.

adnydrum's gear list:adnydrum's gear list
Nikon D50 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +4 more
ANSWER:
Nikon D50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tex
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow